NRW LAW Office
Necol Russell-Washington, Esq.
Counsel clients on, review, negotiate and draft contracts and other legal documents that may be needed for the multitude of transactions arising in the life cycle of a business or non-profit organization including initial choice of business entity, effective governance and management structures, federal, state and local tax planning, tax-exempt compliance and governance issues.
In addition, represent clients in Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy and domestic relations.
Past corporate trust officer for a national financial institution; served as a sergeant in the U.S. Army; former staff attorney in the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas, Division of Domestic Relations and Juvenile Branch.
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
LL.M., Business & Taxation, 2005
- The Ohio State University (Moritz) College of Law,
Columbus, Ohio, Juris Doctorate, 2000
- Franklin University, Columbus, Ohio
B.S., cum laude, Business Management, 1996
Ohio, 2001; U.S. District Court of Southern District of Ohio, 2002,
U.S. Tax Court, 2008
Ohio Rising Stars, Ohio Super Lawyers,
Business/Corporate & Tax.
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- Columbus Bar Association, Business Taxation Committee,
Co-Chair, 2008 to 2010
- Member, American and Ohio State and Columbus Bar Associations
- Adjunct Professor, Wilberforce University, 2001 to 2017
- Franklin County Children Services, 2004 to present
Board Chair, 2008 to 2017
Budget and Finance Committee, Chair, 2007
- Huckleberry House, 2007 to 2015
Nominations Committee, Chair, 2008